Thursday 22 October 2009

Challenge 1 Day 2 & 3

Ok so day 2 was much better!  I was able to eat what I had brought into work and whilst my carbs are a little on the high side, this is better than I have managed in absolutely ages.

B - Porridge with semi skimmed milk and cinnamon
S - Activia fat free cherry yoghurt
L - 6 slices dark rye Ryvita, extra light Philly, lean ham & sundried tomatoes
S - 100g red seedless grapes, 2 clementines and Granny Smith apple
D - 150g chicken breast fillet with roast veg - sweet potato, red onion, pepper, parsnip & carrot
S - 2 Nairns fruit & spice oat biscuits & 2 square G & B mint chocolate

Drinks - 2.5l water, 2 mugs coffee, 2 green tea & 1 ginger tea

Calorie Summary
Daily Cal Quota: 1697
+ Exercise Cals: 0
Total Cal Quota: 1697
Calories Consumed: 1564
Calories Left: 133
Cals to Maintain Weight: 1947

Nutrition Summary
Calories (kcal) 1564
Protein (g) 96.5
Carbohydrate (g) 169.7
Fat (g) 56.2
Fibre (g) 25.7
Fruit & Veg 6.0

Day 3 however, not so good.  I had a day off work as I had an exam to do, and of course as I was away from the office it all went to pot again.  why am I so crap at this???!!!!  I did stay within calories but that really was about the only positive thing about the day!
 
I am so embarrassed about my food but I am committed to this and will post it anyway!
 
B - Protein pancake with banana and maple syrup
L - Soda bread with bacon & fried egg :-o
D - 2.5 beef sausages, small baked potato and baked beans
After that I gave up all together and had a Tunnocks Teacake and 2 meringue nests!!!
 
Drinks - 2l water & about 4 mugs of black coffee
 
Calorie Summary

Daily Cal Quota: 1697
+ Exercise Cals: 0
Total Cal Quota: 1697
Calories Consumed: 1663
Calories Left: 34
Cals to Maintain Weight: 1947

Nutrition Summary
Calories (kcal) 1663
Protein (g) 85.4
Carbohydrate (g) 189.3
Fat (g) 64.5
Fibre (g) 16.8
Fruit & Veg 2

Whoops.
 
However, all is not lost.  I am back in work and back on straight and narrow and today is shaping up to be a great day.  I even declined a slice of lemon cake this morning!  Progress!

1 comment:

  1. mmm your food from Day 2 sounds lovely, but I must admit that a lot of my food turns out very Day 2 like. Sometimes the planning and the measuring and the weighing just does not appeal but then not measuring and not planning and not weighing is partially the reason for being blobby mcblobbington godammit!! I wish I did not like food!

    ReplyDelete