Sunday 25 October 2009

Challenge 1 - Day 6

Ok so things have been better!  I've been a good little girl yesterday and done some decent eating for a weekend.  The only downside was polishing off the rest of my G & B mint chocolate whilst Strictly was on but don't think thats too bad for a Saturday night!

Here's my food...

B - Breakfast pancake with banana & maple syrup
S - Smoothie with 100g strawberries, banana, 50g frozen raspberries, 100ml orange juice & 1 scoop of raspberry whey
L - 2 slices wholegrain toast with some light mayo, vine cherry tomatoes, salt and pepper
S - Plain peanuts (50g!!)
D - Vietnamese chicken noodle soup
S - 5 square G & B mint chocolate
S - Half portion of porridge with semi-skimmed milk and cinnamon

Calorie Summary
Daily Cal Quota 1697
+ Exercise Cals 0
Total Cal Quota 1697
Calories Consumed 1690
Calories Left 7
Cals to Maintain Weight 1947

Nutrition Summary
Calories (kcal) 1690
Protein (g) 99.2
Carbohydrate (g) 195.1
Fat (g) 56.7
Fibre (g) 26.7
Fruit & Veg 6.1

I did my weigh-in this morning, but I shall keep you all in suspenders as to the result until I post my weekly report later!

No comments:

Post a Comment