Saturday 24 October 2009

Challenge 1 - Day 4 & 5

Ok so things have been better!  I am just going to lay down the fact now though that I'll not be hitting my exercise target.  With starting the new job and being so exhausted from that, I didn't put any pressure on myself about that.  I am planning to go to spin in the morning though, and I'm hoping that will kickstart my exercise again.

So Day 4.....

After an embarrassingly bad Day 3, I reralised I have to pull myself together and get my head round this again.  I didn't find it that difficult first time round, so why am I finding it hard all of a sudden!  So today i was a very good girl.  When the coffee trolley came round, there were slices of cake and I completely ignored them :D And I managed 8.5 portions of F & V - go me!

B - Protein pancake with banana and maple syrup
S - 100g strawberries & 100g red grapes
S - Activia fat free cherry yoghurt
L - Sandwich with 2 slices whole grain bread with tuna and red onion and 5g of light mayo
S - 15g raw peanuts
S - 2 clementines & Granny Smith apple
D - Pad Thai including a whopping 200g prawns!
S - 2 squares G & B mint chocolate

Drinks - 2.5l water, 2 mugs black  coffee and 2 green teas

Calorie summary
Daily Cal Quota 1697
+ Exercise Cals 0
Total Cal Quota 1697
Calories Consumed 1568
Calories Left 129
Cals to maintain Weight 1947

Nutrition Summary
Calories (kcal) 1568
Protein (g) 114.4
Carbohydrate (g) 184.8
Fat (g) 42.3
Fibre (g) 24.0
Fruit & Veg 8.5

Day 5....

Now I'm making an effort again I seem to have loads of spare calories, also due to the fact I changed my loss to 0.5lb a week.  I might change that back to 1lb a week next week but I'll see how it goes.

Given I had loads of spare cals, I decided I would have my calorie counted cheat meal tonight and treated myself to a chinese takeaway.  it was so beautiful and totally worth the naughtiness.  Now I am going to behave myself all weekend!

For the purpose of my food diary I had to try and use values of chinese food that i thought sounded similar to what I had so it may not be entirely accurate....

B - Porridge with semi-skimmed milk & cinnamon
S - 100g strawberries & 100g red grapes
L - 2 slices of whole grain bread with tuna and red onion and 5g light mayo
S - Activia fat free cherry yoghurt
S - 2 clementines & Granny Smith apple
D - BBQ spare ribs (dry) and chicken satay with fried rice
S  1 square G & B mint chocolate

Drinks - c 2.5l water, 2 mugs black coffee and 2 mugs green tea

Calorie Summary
Daily Cal Quota 1697
+ Exercise Cals 0
Total Cal Quota 1697
Calories Consumed 1675
Calories Left 22
Cals to Maintain Weight 1947

Nutrition Summary
Calories (kcal) 1675
Protein (g) 124.8
Carbohydrate (g) 194.9
Fat (g) 46.2
Fibre (g) 16.8
Fruit & Veg 6.3

And today....so far so good!  Think I'm going to change back to posting todays stuff today, i'm struggling to remember stuff!  So shall post about today later....

No comments:

Post a Comment