Wednesday 10 November 2010

Goodies!

I've not bought new clothes for aggggeees so since I'm a bit under the weather I'm using it as an excuse to treat myself (way more than I should!!!).  I love winter clothes so much, I love scarves and boots and tights and coats and cardies and all things wintery!


So I've gone a bit shopping mad in the last 10 days and I thought I'd share my haul with you.


The most expensive purchase was my new boots from River Island.  I needed (needed, you understand???!) some shoe boot style thingies for the winter, something I could wear with skinnies, dresses etc.  So I got these:



Interestingly enough, on the website they are £125 and they are claiming they are a Selfridges exclusive, but I got them in the River Island Store for £95!  Odd.

Anyway, next was a few bits and bobs from Top Shop.



The shorts don't seem to be on the web for some reason.....

I wore the above outfit with black opaques and my new boots to the Lady Gaga concert last week and loved it.  Yes, I managed to totter about in those heels 3 weeks after surgery! 



I loved this top as soon as I saw it, it.'s open backed so will need a black cami/vest underneath but should be perfect for dressing up jeans or skinnies.

My final Top Shop purchase was spied in the shop but purchased online and arrived yesterday:



Please excuse the dirty mirror complete with mermaid sticker, blame my niece for that!  I'm not normally into hooded bomber jackets but I really liked this one, its well fitted and a nice cut.



So then onto New Look where I got this little number for £25:


This didn't come out so well in the photo but it's black with rows of red, blue and yellow tulips.  Very cute.  This was apparently brand new into the store and doesn't appear to be online.  Can't wait to wear it with my red cardie, black opaques and biker boots.

A haul is not a haul without the obligatory Primark purchases of course!



The skinnies are like a khaki green colour and are almost identical to a pair I almost bought from TopShop for £42 (these were £11).

This wee scarf came from H & M and I've hardly had it off me since:


And I nearly forgot my jewellery!  All from Top Shop:


Aren't the owl earrings the cutest things EVER?!!

And finally, the purchase which isn't really counted as a purchase as they are going to be my Christmas present from my Mum and Dad.  I needed a new pair of Uggs, the old Kiwi Sheepskins I have are about 4 years old and are so rough looking.  I'm not a huge fan of the look of Uggs but the comfort and cosiness cannot be denied.  So I was planning to just get a pair of the Classic Uggs and then I saw these bad boys:




Ugg Biker Boots!  They aren't cheap but given my last pair lasted 4 years, I think they're a decent investment.  Oh, and I'm not paying anyway - get in!  I'm still awaiting their arrival with baited breath, I cannot wait to get my hands on them.  Shall report further once they arrive!!

Phew.  I think that's it for now.  Now I see that all on one page I feel a little bit sheepish.  I'm off to lie in a darkened room and watch Liverpool flatten Wigan.  Come on you Redmen!



3 comments:

  1. I think I may have to look at getting some Ugg biker boots for myself... you'll have to send me the link!

    I love all of your purchases, particularly that jacket, oh and the blouse which I might have to buy! That's odd about the boots - I don't remember there being a Selfridges in Abby Centre!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark
    dress sale uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, after reading this amazing article I am also delighted to share my experience here with friends.
    cheap summer collection

    ReplyDelete