Wednesday 13 May 2009

Better!

Well, after a serious struggle yesterday, I just didn't feel hungry today which is a whole new experience for me. I had my breakfast at normal time and normally I have a banana by 930am, Special K bites or similar by 11 and a yoghurt at 1130, but all I had this morning was my yoghurt and I was even really that hungry, I just wanted to avoid getting hungry so I didn't eat something naughty iyswim.

I hope this is the beginning of a new 'not feeling hungry' thang going on, that would make the healthy eating a whole lot easier.....

B - Homemade muesli & semi-skimmed milk
S - Activia Raspberry fruit layer yoghurt
L - M & S medium fish selection sushi pack
S - Apple & clementine
S - Banana & red grapes
D - Low fat beef mince with onion, carrots & parsnip & potato waffles (not the best but very tasty :D)
S - Smoothie with strawberries, banana & raspberries with orange juice & scoop of protein powder

Drinks - 3 pints of water so far and 2 mugs of coffee

Daily Cal Quota: 1546
+ Exercise Cals: 0
Total Cal Quota: 1546
Calories Consumed: 1556
Calories Left: -10
Cals to Maintain Weight: 2046

Nutrition Summary

Calories (kcal) 1556
Protein (g) 73.0
Carbohydrate (g) 227.2
Fat (g) 38.3
Fibre (g) 26.7
Fruit & Veg 7.1
Water (litres) 1.7


Percent Calories From:
Carbohydrate (57.2%)
Protein (19.6%)
Fat (23.2%)

No comments:

Post a Comment