Sunday 10 May 2009

Homemade Muesli

I have wanted to find a good muesli to eat to try and fill myself up for longer and stop myself grazing for food all morning in work. However I have a bit of a thing against raisins bleurgh. And have you ever tried buying muesli that doesn't contain raisins? It just isn't possible! So I have taken a stand and made my own and I must say it is damn delicious. Here's the recipe - the quantities really are very vague and tbh you can add whatever the heck you like!

I add the breakfast cereal to give it a bit of crunch as I can't abide a bowl of mush in the morning....

Jildo's Homemade muesli

Ingredients
400g Breakfast Cereal, Almond Oats & More, Nestle
20g Hazelnuts, Chopped, Average
20g Wheat Bran, Average
125g Breakfast Cereal, Porridge Oats, Rolled, Tesco
50g Seed Mix, Original, The Food Doctor
1oz/28g Banana Chips, Average
10g Cinnamon, Ground, Average


Nutrition Profile

Percent Calories From:

Carbohydrate (55.9%)
Protein (12.2%)
Fat (31.9%)

Nutrition Data Per Serving:

Calories (kcal) 264.5
Carbohydrate (g) 38.1
Protein (g) 7.8
Fat (g) 9.1
Fibre (g) 5.1

No comments:

Post a Comment