Monday 18 May 2009

Where's my hunger gone....

Well I am back from my weekend, and whilst as food was not particularly of the healthy kind as I knew wasn't going to be, my portions were ickle, partly due to the fact I spent all Saturday sick as a dog - not quite sure why but it passed and by Sunday i felt lots better.

Today, I just cannot get food into me. I have not been hungry at all today. I'm starting to feel a little rumble of hunger in my belly now, my dinner will be ready in 5 mins or so, and I am actually cooking naughty mashed potato (when I say naughty, there's only gonna be a tiny knob of butter in, but that just feels naughty!) to have with my grilled chicken and carrots/parsnips to try and up my calories. I've only consumed 991 so far including my dinner!

I might make a protein smoothie for supper to up my protein and use up some of my extra calories.

Oooh, and my neck is feeling a huge amount better so i'm going to continue to rest it this week and hopefully be able to start exercising again next week!

B - Homemade muesli & semi-skimmed milk
S - None
L - Carrot & lentil soup and 1 slice of wheaten bread (no butter)
S - Granny Smith apple, 2 raw carrots & 2 clementines
D - Grilled chicken breast with carrots & parsnips & 1 mashed potato with small knob of butter

Daily Cal Quota: 1546
+ Exercise Cals: 0
Total Cal Quota: 1546
Calories Consumed: 991
Calories Left: 555
Cals to Maintain Weight: 2046

Nutrition Summary
Calories (kcal) 991
Protein (g) 64.2
Carbohydrate (g) 133.0
Fat (g) 23.7
Fibre (g) 19.0
Fruit & Veg 5.0
Water (litres) 1.7

Percent Calories From:
Carbohydrate (51.5%)
Protein (26.5%)
Fat (22%)

No comments:

Post a Comment