Wednesday 15 July 2009

Checking in...

.....just to try and keep my commitment of posting here everyday even though I didn't have time to post my food for yesterday, nor will I have today as I am rushing out now to an appointment.

Life is so hectic at the minute, even the best plans seem to go astray. I decided when I woke up today that I wasn't going to beat myself up over not sticking rigidly to my plans. I'm trying my best and that will have to do for now.

I finish work in 4 weeks and 3 (working) days (scary!!!) so I certainly should have a lot more time on my hands and I shall be getting stuck into my fitness and keeping my eating on track for the (hopefully) short while that I will have the free time to do so.

Must run, hope you're all ok!

PS Food ok! In cals and behaving myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment