Thursday 16 July 2009

I'm going to hurt tomorrow!

Day 2 of my new workout plan, and boy was it a killer! My muscles were burning so much and the sweat was dripping off me, I know I worked damn hard. But....I wasn't feeling particularly energetic and I know its because my food was a bit light all day and didn't really prepare me adequately for doing a weights routine tonight.

Problem is, I am staying at my parents house for a couple of days to mind the dog whilst they are on hols. I brought my own food with me to try to not have my eating plan sabotaged by being away from home but I forgot I was going to do weights tonight and only brought some ryvita, ham and extra light Philly for lunch, some fruit, a yoghurt and then managed to grab a couple of slices of wholegrain toast and a banana just before the gym! No wonder I was lacking energy.

And to make matters worse, I hadn't brought anything for tonights dinner (I thought I had but turns out I hadn't) and there is barely any food in the house so my only option for dinner was 2 bowls of Crunchy Nut Cornflakes [/ashamed] Only saving grace is that I ate them within an hour of my workout so hopefully my metabolism will help me out!!!

Anyway, off to fill in some forms. Hopefully have more time to post a bit more detail on my food/workouts by the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment