Saturday 25 July 2009

Pie, mash, cocktails & James Nesbitt

That was my day yesterday :D

I had my first full day off healthy eating yesterday and it was awesome! I still didn't snack with crap/sweets/crisps, it was really only my meals where I said I am going to have whatever I fancy today, and I did! Special occasion though, friends over from Scotland who I haven't seen in a long time so didn't want to be weird about my food.

I had pie and mash for lunch - a-maz-ing! And then we went out for dinner and i had chilli duck and prawns with noodles which was delicious too. I definitely have entirely changed my mindset though because the 'old me' would have a starter with every single meal out, without fail. But last night I didn't even entertain the idea!

Then I had copious amounts of rose wine and some delicious raspberry cocktails :D

And then....I met this bloke......he was so nice and it totally made my night (even though I was chatting so much crap to him he must have thought we were total losers!)


2 comments:

  1. You have no idea how jealous I am. If you ever see him again, tell him about your hot friend named JAG and tell him I'll do anything! ;)

    ReplyDelete