Tuesday 7 July 2009

Gah Gah Gah!

I phoned the gym this morning to book into the 715pm spin class. No problemo.

Plan was to go to gym at 630pm, do weights until spin class, hopefully burn c 500-600 cals. So I planned my food carefully so I wouldn't have any bloated stomach issues - came home from work and had a Nakd bar then just before I went out I had 2 slices seeded granary toast with mashed banana. Knew if I did weights and spin I'd have loads of cals left for my dinner afterwards (chicken breast and salad).

Get to the gym to be told the 715pm spin class has been cancelled! I was so pissed off by the fact that the timetable is actually changed this week as its a holiday over here, so they booked me into the class this morning, knowing it wasn't actually on tonight.

Now I have eaten a whopping 228g of carbs, too many calories and only have enough calories left to eat my chicken breast for dinner....on its own....lucky I'm not hungry cos I didn't work as hard as I thought I would. I actually wouldn't have even eaten the chicken but I need the protein.

My great plan ruined!!

No comments:

Post a Comment