Saturday 4 July 2009

Where did it go?

My mojo that is. I dunno, I have felt so lethargic this week and am already letting it stop me from getting to grips with my exercise. Hasn't helped that I have yet again been really busy, and between everything only got to the gym and for a run twice this week. Not good enough.

I've stuck to my eating though, so I guess that is something!

Lost 1lb this week - ok, but didn't lose last week and would have liked a bit more.

Anyway, I'm really gonna try and get back into it from today onwards. No plans any night next week or next weekend and I plan to keep it that way, I think the problem is that once I have my plans disrupted, I get thrown completely off course! I'm so easily distracted!

Here's to finding some motivation....

4 comments:

  1. Your mojo must have done a runner with mine! Fingers crossed that they both come back. I blame the weather =] x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The heat is stifling mate, so don't stress over it. I have been so drained too this last week, combination of exhaustion and heat so give yourself a little break xx

    Well done on the 1lb! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gals. I'm heading now to do weights and spin so hopefully that gets me juices flowing again! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on the loss!

    The weather has done me in this week. I've made a concerted effort to almost double my water and it's definitely made a difference...

    ReplyDelete