Monday 15 June 2009

Food Diary

Ate the remainder of my lovely pork noodle soup for dinner today, it really is gorgeous and I'll definitely be making it again!

And big news of the day is that I went out for a little run tonight! (Emphasis on the word little mind you!). I am starting the 5k plan in the book 'Running Made Easy'. It makes it seem acheivable even for complete running-haterz like me :D http://www.amazon.co.uk/Running-Made-Easy-Susie-Whalley/dp/1861057032 And my neck held out beautifully, so maybe I'll actually be able to keep this up.

Food today was ok, protein intake was abysmal though. I struggle with my protein intake - its lunchtimes that let me down. I don't take too much in the way of meat/prawns etc to work for lunch as we have no fridge and our office is so warm, by lunchtime the food is rank. I really must invest in a decent cool bag and that should help the situation.

B - Granola & semi-skimmed milk
S - 200g fresh pineapple & 50g red grapes
L - 4 slices Dark Rye Ryvita with 10g basil pesto and 30g sundried tomatoes
S - 2 clementines
S - Activia raspberry fruit layer yoghurt
D - Vietnamese pork noodle soup
Pre workout - Half a Nakd Cocoa Loco bar
Post workout - 1 scoop whey protein with 250ml semi-skimmed milk
S - 25g cashew nuts

Drinks - 3.4l water & 3 large mugs of black coffee

Exercise - 33 mins total walk/jog

Calorie Summary
Daily Cal Quota: 1507
+ Exercise Cals: 186
Total Cal Quota: 1693
Calories Consumed: 1542
Calories Left: 151
Cals to Maintain Weight: 2007

Nutrition Summary
Calories (kcal) 1542
Protein (g) 71.6
Carbohydrate (g) 190.1
Fat (g) 55.6
Fibre (g) 24.7
Fruit & Veg 5.9
Water (litres) 3.4

Percent Calories From:
Carbohydrate (47.5%)
Protein (19.1%)
Fat (33.4%)

No comments:

Post a Comment