Sunday 28 June 2009

The best laid plans

Things are a bit stuffed up for me the next couple of days as I am minding my neice from tonight until Tuesday night.

I had great plans to go to the gym today and then do spin and weights on Tuesday night but it isn't qute working out that way!

I went out last night planning to have a couple of glasses of wine. Hmmm. A bottle of rose, a mojito, a weird shooter which I just remembered and a few glasses of champagne later, i went to bed at 5am and woke up today feeling less then healthy :( Needless to say I didn't get to the gym. Ironically enough, I feel ok now but its closed!

And as for Tuesday night, I now have to pick my nieces gran up from the boat and won't get to spin either. i might make it for a weights session later on but i'm really peed off cos the only classes with teachers I like are the weekend ones (out the window today!) and the Monday/Tuesday night ones!

Gah.

Anyway, no point crying over spoilt gym plans. All I can do is work harder the rest of the week I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Ah well..did you enjoy your night out? :) That's the main thing! I'm sure you can make it up :) x

    ReplyDelete