Saturday 20 June 2009

Lazybones

I really have been a lazybones this week! I had such a tiring weekend last weekend, and I really feel it takes me a whole week to catchup! No big plans this weekend so hoping I'll get caught up on sleep/rest/general chilling and next week will be better.

Yesterday, I was pleased with myself that I gave up my traditional Friday sausage sandwich for breakfast and in truth I didn't really miss it. I had too many naughty things last week, I felt I really should sacrifice something or I could have been ending up on a slippery slope....

Was too tired to post yesterday so here's yesterdays food now.

B - Granola with semi-skimmed milk
S - Activia raspberry fruit layer yoghurt
L - Wholeweat Krisprolls with Philadelphia light & 30g sun dried tomatoes
S - 50g red grapes, 2 clementines
D - 140g pork with a humungous mountain of roasted veg - sweet potato, parsnip, carrot, pepper & onion with a splash of olive oil, balsamic vinegar & thyme

Calorie Summary
Daily Cal Quota: 1507
+ Exercise Cals: 0
Total Cal Quota: 1507
Calories Consumed: 1499
Calories Left: 8
Cals to Maintain Weight: 2007

Nutrition Summary
Calories (kcal) 1499
Protein (g) 80.9
Carbohydrate (g) 156.3
Fat (g) 62.3
Fibre (g) 25.4
Fruit & Veg 6.7
Water (litres) 3.4

Percent Calories From:
Carbohydrate (39.9%)
Protein (22%)
Fat (38.1%)

Low on protein again! Gah.

No comments:

Post a Comment