Tuesday 23 June 2009

Nothing to report....

.....but thought I'd say hello anyway.

I have serious DOMS going on from my weights on Sunday but hoping to be sufficiently recovered by tomorrow night to have another session. And I thought I needed a rest day today after the spin class from hell yesterday!!!

Food for today has been good, my spilts are definitely improving - managing to stuff a bit of extra protein in which I am very pleased about. My protein shake for supper is quite frankly to use up the calories, not cos I'm hungry or owt!

B - Granola & semi-skimmed milk
S - 10g each raspberries & red grapes
S - Activia raspberry fruit layer yoghurt
L - 90g chicken breast in herb marinade with salad of onion, pepper, scallions, 30g cheddar, tomato & fat free french dressing
S - 2 clementines & Granny Smith apple
D - Omelette with 2 slices of lean ham & red onion
S - Banana with almond butter
S - 1 scoop whey protein raspberry ripple with 200ml semi skimmed milk

Drinks - 2.8l water & 4 large mugs of black coffee

Calorie Summary
Daily Cal Quota: 1499
+ Exercise Cals: 0
Total Cal Quota: 1499
Calories Consumed: 1403
Calories Left: 96
Cals to Maintain Weight: 1999

Nutrition Summary
Calories (kcal) 1403
Protein (g) 110.7
Carbohydrate (g) 118.2
Fat (g) 54.4
Fibre (g) 23.4
Fruit & Veg 8.3
Water (litres) 2.8

Percent Calories From:
Carbohydrate (32.2%)
Protein (32.2%)
Fat (35.6%)

No comments:

Post a Comment